- You are here
- HF Teaching School
- Teacher Training Programmes
Teacher Training Programmes
Harris Academy is accredited to deliver two programmes under the 'Teaching School' initiative.
These programmes are:
- The Improving Teacher Programme designed for teachers targeting 'good' and wishing to consolidate their practice at this level. The programme has six modules.
- The Outstanding Teacher Programme designed for teachers targeting or wishing to consilidate their practice at a level of 'outstanding' and who may aspire to influence the practice of others. This programme has seven modules including two coaching sessions delivered by a trained and accredited coach.
Please read about our credentials as a school and the quality of our facilitators under 'evidence of impact,' and the excellent feed back from past candidates and their schools in 'feed back.'
We are pleased to announce new dates for our next Outstanding Teacher Programme:
- Dates: Wednesday, 13th February to Wednesday, 27th March 2013
- Length of course: 1 day per week for 6 weeks
- Cost: £500 per candidate – minimum of 3 candidates per school
Dates for the next ITP course have as yet not been decided but if you are interested please contact us and we would be happy to discuss this with you.