Download our FREE smartphone app today!
See details of our 2019 results. The information below is from 2018 and will be updated shortly.
Students at HACH continue to excel in their GCSE examinations. Our latest Progress 8 score of 0.59 is well above the national average, which is set at 0. Our Attainment 8 score of 53.8 is also well above the national average.
- 58% of student secured at least the new Level 5 pass in both English and Maths
- 80% of students secured at least the new Level 4 pass in both English and Maths
- 12% of students achieved 8 or more GCSEs at a grade 7-9 or A*-A
- 40% of students achieved the government’s EBacc measure, with 66% entering for it.
View our performance page on the Department for Education website.
The academy continues to champion lower ability, disadvantaged and SEN students, all of whom have enjoyed great success. We would also like to highlight the performance of some exceptional students:
- Kimberley Truong, who achieved 13 GCSEs, all at grades 7-9 or A/A*, including seven at the highest possible grade of 9
- Suzanne Onaeko, who achieved 12 GCSEs, all at grades 7-9 or A/A*, including three at the highest possible grade of 9
- Samara Choudhury, Scarlet Kearsey, Katie Farmer, Kaiyah-Nicole Athenaze, Tyrese Akinwunmi, Deborah Akinola, Amy Birch, Fabian Desnoes, Thomas Measures, Kelly Ng, Amelia Petts and Benahi Ugba, all of whom achieved ten or more GCSEs with ten at grades 7-9 or A/A*
Eleven Year 10 students have taken their GCSE Maths a year early with eight of them achieving a grade 9; this is a fantastic achievement and will give them a strong start to Year 11. Furthermore, it was another successful year for Latin with all students achieving an A*.