Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Leading Staff Wellbeing Workshop
Harris Academy Chafford Hundred Teaching School is delighted to offer a workshop on Leading Staff Wellbeing.
Aim of the workshop:
Understand what has the biggest impact on staff wellbeing and the potential steps to improve it quickly in order to increase staff retention, reduce staff sickness, improve academic outcomes and reduce cover costs.
- Understand what has the biggest impact on staff wellbeing.
- Understand why you should measure staff wellbeing and how best to do it.
- Understand how improving staff wellbeing will significantly reduce your cover costs.
- Understand how linking your wellbeing strategies to School Improvement and Leadership can impact on all levels of the organisation.
- Learn 4 steps to improve staff wellbeing and results in the next 12 months. Leave with a template to quickly develop your strategy and plan for long-term success.
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is aimed at headteachers, senior leaders and those appointed to lead this important area for their school, whether this be Primary, Secondary or FE.
Delivered by Mark Solomons, based on the highly successful full day workshop recently delivered for ASCL. This is an opportunity to learn about an evidence backed approach to leading staff wellbeing and at a fraction of the cost.
Mark is the founder of The School Wellbeing Accelerator and has been working with schools since 2007. He is author of Building Resilience: 7 Steps to Creating Highly Successful Lives and co-creator of the Successful Lives Character Curriculum.
£80 per participant
Friday, 5th July 2019 - 10.00am to 1.30pm
How to book?
Please book by Friday 24th May by filling in the application form below and emailing this to Mrs Lopez at email@example.com