Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Business (Extended Diploma)
Business Extended Diploma
Using the information you have learnt today, you must produce an evidenced, justified Skills Audit and an event proposal in order to justify your idea for an event that you will be organising to take place next academic year at school.
This event is part of your Unit 4 (Managing an Event) assignment which requires you to plan, manage and reflect on an event that you have organised so this means your initial ideas MUST be realistic and completed to a high standard. The event will take place in the 2 weeks before Christmas.
The proposal must include:
- 2 forms of Skills Audit
- Your idea(s), supported by Research
- What will your idea look like (How would you attract customers / visitors etc)
- A budget (how much you think this will cost you to run etc)
- A justification of your idea (You must have evidence to back up your justification)
- An assessment of the viability of the idea (is it suitable for school)
Download the BBC News App - make sure you get the business and economic news - and read it regularly.
Read a book - try - Alex Ferguson - "Leading" or Duncan Bannatyne "Anyone Can Do it"